Cooling system with the unique technology of NON-CUT
Operable in environmental conditions with high temperatures (up to 30°C)
Temperature stability of 0.1°C, even in the cooling mode
40% saving in energy consumption
HCT (Homogeneous chamber technology)
Temperature stability and reproducibility
Uniformity @ 27 points of chamber
Fast recovery time
Class 3.3 independent temperature safety device (DIN12880)
Visual and audible temperature alarm
Two PT100 sensors
Specification of CIF Model Laboratory Cooled Incubator
Heating-Up Time *
Recovery Time After Doors Were Open For 30 sec *
Options and Accessories
Additional Stainless-Steel Rack
Access Port With Silicone Plug
Metal-Framed Glass Doors
Qualification Folder IQ/OQ/PQ
A cooled incubator is a device designed to maintain and grow microorganisms in a suitable environment with a uniform temperature. One of its most common uses is the incubation of bacterial, viral, and fungal cultures.
The most important advantage of FG cooled incubators is uniformity at all points of the chamber and thermal stability, and for the first time in Iran, it has brought uniformity at 27 points of the chamber to the user. Another important advantage is temperature stability even in cooling mode, which is made possible by using NON-CUT technology. Due to the working temperature range of cooled incubators, it is also called cryogenic incubator.
This device is designed for a long working period and does not require special maintenance. It is recommended to pay attention to the following points for optimal use of the device:
- Avoid inserting sharp objects into the openings of the device.
- If you do not use the device for a long time, turn off the device with the power switch.
- Use a Wipes to clean the device.
- Do not use a tissue dipped in thinner or acidic substances to clean the device.
- Device repair should only be done by specialists or official representatives of this company.
- To change the fuse, be sure to unplug the device, and to use a replacement fuse, be sure to use a fuse with the same nominal current.
- Only suitable accessories can be placed inside the device and avoid placing any cloth, paper, band and inflammable materials.
- Avoid using any type of solvent (alcohol, thinner, etc.), detergents and cleaning agents to clean the device. This will cause loss of color and damage to the internal compartment of the device.
- Do not put pressure on the door of the device when it is open.
- Avoid placing your skin in front of the device’s vents and air discharge valve when the device is working. Because steam and exhaust air cause burns.
- Some sprays or cleaning liquids damage the control part of the device and the plastic parts as well as the gas of the device. Therefore, avoid using these substances on or around the device.
- Avoid splashing water inside and parts that include electrical connections or electronic components, and if this happens, unplug the device immediately and dry the moisture with a dry towel until it is completely dry. If you are not sure of the device, do not connect the two plugs of the device to the power outlet.
- Avoid splashing water inside the device and the parts that include electrical connections or electronic components, and if this happens, unplug the device immediately and dry the moisture with a dry towel and wait until it is dry. If you are not sure that the device is complete, do not connect the two plugs of the device to the power outlet.
Types of refrigerated incubators
Incubators are generally divided into different types, but in the laboratory environment, there are types of normal or thermal incubators (temperature range from 30 to 70 degrees Celsius), Cooled incubators (average temperature range from -5 to +70), incubators under CO2 gas and Shaker Incubator is used
The designers of E series have clearly tried to meet the needs of a wide range of users along with compliance with international standards, and for this purpose facilities such as DUAL SAFETY (safety thermostat), unique technology HCT (for uniformity in different parts of the chamber) as well as advanced microcontroller and NON-CUT technology (for accuracy and stability of temperature in cooling mode) are placed in this series of cooled incubators.
The design manager of FG assures you that this series of cooled incubators is completely competitive with European samples, which you will also find out after examining this series of incubators.
Application of cooled incubator
These devices are part of the fixed equipment of laboratories and are used in different laboratories such as laboratories of pharmaceutical companies, medical diagnosis laboratories, hospitals, universities and research centers, food industries, etc.
Cooled incubators are usually fan-shaped and in different sizes such as: CIF55S, CIF120S, and CIF240S are used. In some cases, they are also classified according to the type of body and type of controller and temperature range.
Briefly, the points that need to be known about working with devices such as laboratory drying ovens, incubators, etc. are primarily the existence of a grounding wire. In case of malfunction or failure of the device, ground connection will reduce the possibility of electric shock by providing less electrical resistance.
Failure to properly connect the device to the ground wire will increase the risk of electric shock. Also, you should never turn on the device in a closed and unventilated place. When installing the device, observe the permitted distance from the side devices and the wall. When installing the device, observe the permitted distance from the side devices and the wall.
Cooled incubators usually have a temperature controller, an air release valve (for the release of vapors and gases inside the device) and a timer, which in advanced models, features such as programming, setting the thermal gradient (RAMP) and delay timer (for setting the time to turn on the device). There is.
One of the most important points to pay attention to when buying a cooled incubator is the temperature inside the chamber and its adaptation to international standards. A circulating fan is used in some incubators for uniformity of temperature, but the mere existence of a fan will not cause equalization of temperature. It has been observed that incubators with fans cannot provide the same temperature desired by the user because different factors such as the type of fan, the way the element is placed, the way the air circulates and the type of air channel placement and other factors affect the temperature.
The price of a cooled incubator
A cooled incubator is used to grow bacteria. Cooled incubators are part of the fixed equipment of laboratories, and due to high temperature accuracy, they are used in different laboratories, including laboratories of pharmaceutical companies, universities and research centers, food industries, etc.
By creating a uniform and constant temperature, cooled incubators provide a suitable environment for the growth of all kinds of micro-organisms, and the most common use of them is the incubation of bacterial, viral and cell cultures.
The price of cooled incubators available in the market is different, and upon request, it is also possible to make them according to the customer’s needs. These incubators are only used at a temperature of -5 to +70, and if you need a temperature higher than the ambient temperature, you should use thermal incubators.
If you know the price list of FG devices, you can contact us through the company’s contact numbers or messages through WhatsApp or Telegram.
The price of the refrigerated incubator is different according to its type and size. To buy or to know the price list of FG refrigerated incubators, please contact the FG sales department.
We have listed for you what distinguishes FG cooled incubators from other brands:
- Arched inner corners
- Beautiful appearance and ergonomic design
- Unique uniformity
- Smart 999 hour timer
- Delay timer
- The ability to adjust the thermal gradient
- Independent and adjustable safety thermostat with warning lamp.
- Separate sensor to prevent unwanted temperature increase.
- Uniformity at 27 points of the chamber
- High speed of temperature renewal after opening the door
- High heating speed
- 3 walls
- Temperature stability and reproducibility
- Temperature control in cooling mode
- 0.1 temperature accuracy in cooling mode
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
It always takes time for the internal chamber temperature to reach the set point. The smart timer will show you the calculated time will be activated when the temperature of the device reaches the set point.
Yes, using a safety and adjustable thermostat in FG devices that acts like a fuse and turns off the refrigerated incubator device if the temperature rises above the set point.
According to FG standards and valid world standards, the best distance from the walls, floor, and ceiling of the incubator is 10% of the length of the same side. And if the depth of the device is 50 cm, 10% of it, that is, 5 cm from the front and back, should be considered the distance from the walls of the device for loading.
Using a safety thermostat in FG devices that works like a fuse and turns off the oven device if the temperature rises above the set point.
Yes, it is possible to create a vent or install a socket for FG incubators upon request.
Yes, you can move the trays if needed and according to the different drawers installed in the cooled incubator.
If you need to make maximum use of the internal space of the device, you can use more trays in the incubator. You can use more space just by buying a tray, and there is no need to pay extra for installing rails or other changes in the device.
If you still haven’t found the answer to your question, ask us.
"*" indicates required fields